Grafton-Midview Public Library will continue to serve and inform our community while taking steps to maintain the safety and health of our staff and patrons during the recent discovery of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in Ohio.
GMPL IS CLOSED NOW THROUGH MAY 4.
We want to be part of the solution rather than the problem. Therefore we are following what the governor requested all of us to do. All programs are canceled including our AARP tax services. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
After three weeks we will assess the situation and decide when to open our doors.
Please use our digital offerings for books, magazines, audiobooks, and movies listed on our webpage.
We encourage concerned patrons, especially those in high-risk populations, to stay home if they are feeling ill or are concerned about potential exposure. We encourage all patrons to follow the personal prevention protection methods used to prevent flu and other infectious diseases as recommended by the CDC:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; dry hands with a clean towel or air-dry hands.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
For more information, please visit the following links:
If you need reading materials or information, give us a call or connect to our e-book site to download books, audiobooks, and magazines from this website.