Library Linking is Smart Thinking
Use Lorain County Transit and we'll pay for your ride. Please note the following procedures and conditions.
- Riders must reside within the Midview School district
- GMPL will pay for round-trip transportation only if using LCT to and from the rider's home. GMPL will not pay for any other means of transportation service to the Library.
- Individuals must make their arrangements by calling LCT at 1-800-406-7541 or 440-365-0224 using the Dial-a-Ride service.
- Individuals must follow all rules and regulations of LCT, especially regarding hours of operation and scheduling.
- GMPL will reimburse a rider for round-trip transportation costs when arriving at GMPL.
- This service is limited to one visit per month per person.
For more details about this service, please call the Library.